Social counseling

1 (2)

The Center for Non-Medical Care provides free emotional and social support to patients and their loved ones.

Informing about social, health and labor rights

Our social worker will inform and consult you about your rights, related to the exercise of labor, health insurance, social assistance, technical aids, the procedure for receiving a pension for reduced working capacity (after medical examination) etc.

Our social worker will assist in filling out various documents and, if necessary, will represent you before the social service.

Areas of information and consultation:

  • Labor rights
  • Social and health insurance
  • Appearing before a medical commission to establish reduced working capacity
  • Obtaining technical aids and accessories
  • Access to community social services (centers for social integration and rehabilitation
  • Integration add-ons, etc..

You can also get more information about your rights at tel. 0700 14 602.


We use cookies, to guarantee, that we provide you with the best experience on our website.
If you continue to use this site, we will accept, that you accept privacy policy!